The Backache Specialist
Moov has found its place in the lives of the people as the backache specialist. It has become the Indian housewife’s soul mate by making her family appreciate her relentless contribution to their well-being. Part and parcel of daily active life, MOOV reassures users that an effective and immediate pain-reliever is always within reach. Today, over 70 lakh people trust MOOV for their backaches.
The specialized Ayurvedic ‘Fast Pain Relief Formula’ with the power of Nilgiri Oil contains other active ingredients such as Tarpin Oil, Oil of Wintergreen and Mint flowers. Penetrating deep inside, MOOV produces warmth to target and relieve pain.
MOOV is now available as an aerosol spray. Convenient and easy to apply, MOOV spray is ideal for people on the move.
Tubes: 5g, 15g, 25g and 50g tubes
Spray: 35g & 80g
MOOV can be used for Relieving minor aches and pains of muscles and joints. It eases back pain, strains and sprains.
For external use only.
Do not use
When using this product
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- If there is redness over the affected area, consult the doctor before using MOOV.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store Below 25° C (77°F)
Go to Self Care for Back